Elizabeth

Elizabeth
(without her glasses)

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Already

I am already having to apologize for being a lazy blogger. I am experiencing one of those dark Sundays of the soul. Sometimes I have difficult Sundays, knowing Monday is coming and I have to go back to work. I'm grateful for my job. But what started out as the cushiest nursing job I'd ever experienced has turned into a situation where I feel like I am always rushed and that the powers that be are trying to get as much work out of me as humanly possible. Of course, Lisa would ask right now if I wanted to order a cake for my pity party. Yes, chocolate with ice cream.

I also have writing deadlines that I don't feel like meeting. Just feeling generally recalcitrant. Which, Lisa assures me, sounds like "something they give to people with bad bones." Lazy bones, maybe. Am also gearing up for some decisions, and to write something fairly personal in the next blog or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment