Elizabeth

Elizabeth
(without her glasses)

Friday, March 2, 2012

Long Time, No Blog

Yes, it has been a long time. I had run out of things to say that I felt comfortable sharing with people who actually know me. But I have had some exciting news--an e-publisher, Keith Publications, accepted a short story of mine for publication as an e-book. I'm not sure when it will actually become available, because one of their editors needs to take my story out of the stack, and start the editing process. I will definitely keep you posted. The story is called "More Than the Quest," and for those of you who knew me in my White Squirrel days, this is a stand-alone excerpt from that novel.

I have also joined a writers' group here in Austin that is filled with talented people. They have critiqued another short story of mine that I intend to publish independently as a Kindle short. I'll be keeping you posted on that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment