Elizabeth

Elizabeth
(without her glasses)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Actual Fiction

I realized my title promises fiction. So I thought I'd post a couple of links to some. Both of these involve things I published under my former married name, Wenning. The first is to a short story I had published by an Internet literary magazine called Mytholog. They changed the title to "In a Name," but in the html tag you can see they kept my original title, "Vanessa." This is going to be the prologue to a novel, and "Vanessa" is the working title for the whole book. Hope you enjoy: http://www.mytholog.com/fiction/wenning_vanessa.html.

The second link is to a middle school novel I self-published. Another time I'll make a post about the pros and cons of self-publishing, its legitimacy, etc. The book, Confessions of a Mixed-Up Weasel Hater, is available on Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Mixed-Up-Weasel-Elizabeth-Wenning/dp/0975372181/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1277687232&sr=1-1. Buy lots, I need the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment